Monday, October 4, 2010

Probably the finest in the world of fine dining... Bonjour Joel Robuchon!

JOEL ROBUCHON - LAS VEGAS (MGM)
CAVIAR + LOBSTER for Amuse bouche?!

Berries Creme Brulee

I miss the count on how many types of breads they serve

Lobster Ravioli

I might have to say that this is the tastiest fine dining I've ever eaten! Just the amuse bouche itself has blown me away. Which restaurant gives away a free CAVIAR + LOBSTER amuse bouche? Joel Robuchon does! and it's not just a spoonful, it's a whole medium size tin can. Most importantly, they are delicious! I've never seen a fine dining restaurant that serve bread using a trolley! That shows how much bread varieties that they serve, honestly, I almost lost tracks of the different names of the breads. They have garlic foccacia, saffron foccacia, cheese foccacia, baguette, puff pastry with sea salt, puff pastry with butter, milk bread, bacon and cheese twirl... I'm lost in a sea of breads. There's no limit to how many breads you want, they will put them on a plate and bring them back to the kitchen to heat them up! Warm breads with butter melting on top = heaven! I am allergic to shellfish and I'm not supposed to be eating any lobsters but those lobsters ravioli are sooooo amazing... I just can't stop myself from trying a bite of it. The crunch on that lobster meat, the velvety cream sauce and those buttery feel on my lips are genius combination to a perfection. *melt away* A little background about the chef himself, he has restaurants all over the world in London, Macau, Paris, Tokyo and etc. and he has the MOST number of Michelin Guide stars in the world, a total of 25 stars!!!!!! No other chef has beaten this record. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to all fine-dining mania out there. It's absolutely one of the restaurants that you have to eat before you die. In addition, starve yourself to indulge yourself in Joel Robuchon's 16 courses tasting menu! YES! 16 COURSES =)

No comments:

Post a Comment